Assess the Immunogenicity of 3 Doses of Pediarix®, Prevnar® & ActHIB® Given to Healthy Infants When Administered With GSK Biologicals' 2 Dose Oral Live Attenuated Human Rotavirus Vaccine Given During the Same Vaccination Visit or Separately
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 09 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Drugs RIX 4414 (Primary) ; DTaP-hepatitis B-poliovirus vaccine; Hib vaccine conjugate; Pneumococcal 7-valent CRM197 vaccine conjugate
- Indications Diphtheria; Gastroenteritis; Haemophilus infections; Hepatitis B; Pertussis; Pneumococcal infections; Poliomyelitis; Rotavirus infections; Tetanus
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Registrational
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 03 Feb 2012 Actual end date (Feb 2007) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Nov 2008 Results published in Pediatrics.
- 02 Feb 2007 Status changed from recruiting to in progress.