A Phase II Open Label, Randomized, 3 Arm Trial of 2 Schedules of Ixabepilone Plus Bevacizumab and Paclitaxel Plus Bevacizumab as First Line Therapy for Locally Recurrent or Metastatic Breast Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 14 Mar 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Ixabepilone (Primary) ; Bevacizumab; Paclitaxel
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 03 Jul 2012 Planned number of patients changed from 120 to 150 as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.
- 05 Jun 2010 Final results presented at ASCO 2010.
- 17 Dec 2009 Actual number of patients (123) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History