An Open Label, Repeat Dose, Randomized, Two Period Crossover Study to Investigate the Potential Pharmacokinetic Interactions Between Oral GW679769 [casopitant] and Intravenous Cyclophosphamide in Cancer Patients.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 27 Apr 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Casopitant; Cyclophosphamide
- Indications Cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 02 Jul 2010 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 20 May 2009 Planned end date changed from 1 Oct 2008 to 1 Oct 2009 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Oct 2008 Actual start date changed from August to March 2005, reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History