Double blind randomized, controlled phase I dose escalation trial to evaluate the safety and immunogenicity of the WRAIR AMA1 malaria antigen (FMP2.1) adjuvanted in GSK's AS02A vs. rabies vaccine in malaria-experienced adults in Bandiagara, Mali.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 26 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Malaria vaccine (Primary) ; AS02; Rabies vaccine
- Indications Malaria
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- 19 Jun 2012 Additional lead trial centres, drug company and location added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 Jun 2012 Actual end date changed from 1 Dec 2005 to 1 Dec 2006 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Oct 2006 New trial record.