A multicentre, double-blind, active controlled trial to evaluate the clinical effects of immediate release paroxetine and controlled release paroxetine in the treatment of major depression.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 23 Apr 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Paroxetine (Primary)
- Indications Major depressive disorder
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 07 Jun 2010 Primary endpoint 'Hamilton Depression Rating Scale' has been met.
- 07 Jun 2010 Results have been presented at the 27th International Congress of Collegium Internationale Neuro Psychopharmacologicum.
- 26 Nov 2007 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History