Phase 3 Study (Safety, Immunogenicity and Efficacy) of Improved Shigella Conjugate Vaccines in 1-4 Year Olds in Israel.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 21 Jun 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Shigella flexneri 2A vaccine; Shigella sonnei vaccine
- Indications Diarrhoea; Shigella infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 04 Jan 2010 Results published in Vaccine.
- 05 May 2009 Additional lead trial centre (Eunice Kennedy Shriver National Institute of Child Health and Human Development) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 05 May 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History