A Clinical Trial Comparing Treatment With Cangrelor (in Combination With Usual Care) to Usual Care, in Subjects Who Require Percutaneous Coronary Intervention (PCI).
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 19 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Cangrelor (Primary) ; Clopidogrel
- Indications Acute coronary syndromes; Angina pectoris; Coronary disorders; Myocardial infarction
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CHAMPION-PLATFORM
- Sponsors The Medicines Company
- 17 Jan 2017 Results of a subgroup analysis of CHAMPION PCI, CHAMPION PLATFORM and CHAMPION PHOENIX trials (n=24,902) in patients who did not receive Glycoprotein IIb/IIIa Inhibitors, presented in the Journal of the American College of Cardiology
- 24 Aug 2015 According to The Medicines Company media release, data from this study will be presented at the 2015 European Society of Cardiology (ESC) Congress.
- 14 Nov 2014 The Medicines Company plans to resubmit an NDA for cangrelor by the end of 2014 with respect to the PCI indication, according to a media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History