The MISSION Intervention Study: a prospective randomized controlled trial to evaluate the efficacy of drug-eluting stents versus bare-metal stents for the treatment of acute myocardial infarction
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 26 Jun 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Sirolimus (Primary)
- Indications Coronary artery disease; Coronary artery restenosis; Myocardial infarction
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms MISSION Intervention
- 31 Aug 2011 Five-year follow-up results presented at the ESC Congress 2011: Annual Congress of the European Society of Cardiology.
- 17 Nov 2009 Results presented at the 82nd Annual Scientific Sessions of the American Heart Association (AHA).
- 01 Sep 2009 Updated results were presented at the Annual Congress of the European Society of Cardiology (ESC).
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History