A randomized, multi-center, double-blind, placebo-controlled, parallel-group, dose-ranging safety, efficacy, and tolerability study of two doses of epinastine [Inspire Pharmaceuticals] nasal spray (0.05% and 0.1%) vs. placebo in subjects with seasonal allergic rhinitis.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 18 Nov 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Epinastine (Primary)
- Indications Seasonal allergic rhinitis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Inspire Pharmaceuticals
- 07 Jun 2011 Actual end date (Mar 2007) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 29 May 2007 Status change from in progress to completed according to NTC.
- 08 May 2007 Status changed from initiated to in progress.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History