Celecoxib in the management of acute renal colic.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 04 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Celecoxib (Primary)
- Indications Renal colic; Renal pain; Ureteral calculi
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 05 Nov 2013 Status changed from completed to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Dec 2009 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Oct 2006 New trial record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History