Phase four double-blind randomized comparative study on the efficacy of memantine hydrochloride [memantine] and escitalopram for the treatment of co-morbid depression and alcoholism
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 30 Mar 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Escitalopram (Primary) ; Memantine (Primary)
- Indications Alcoholism; Major depressive disorder
- Focus Pharmacogenomic; Therapeutic Use
- 30 Mar 2011 Results published inPsychiatry Research.
- 16 May 2008 Results have been published (1110345)
- 17 Oct 2006 New trial record.