A Randomized Phase II Study of Docetaxel in Combination With Oxaliplatin With or Without 5-FU or Capecitabine in Metastatic or Locally Recurrent Gastric Cancer Previously Untreated With Chemotherapy for Advanced Disease.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 12 Jun 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Capecitabine; Docetaxel; Fluorouracil; Folinic acid; Oxaliplatin
- Indications Gastric cancer; Oesophageal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms GATE
- Sponsors Sanofi
- 07 Jun 2011 Results presented at the 47th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 28 May 2010 Actual patient number (275) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 28 May 2010 Actual end date (Apr 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History