A multicenter, randomized, double-blind, parallel-group, placebo-controlled, active-controlled study of the efficacy and safety of sustained-release quetiapine (Seqoquel) compared with placebo in the treatment of generalized anxiety disorder
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 06 Dec 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Escitalopram; Quetiapine
- Indications Generalised anxiety disorder
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms GOLD
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 06 Dec 2011 Results from a pooled analysis published in the Human Psychopharmacology: Clinical and Experimental.
- 28 Jun 2009 Planned pooled analysis of data from the GOLD, SILVER and TITANIUM trials presented at the 9th World Congress of Biological Psychiatry.
- 19 May 2009 Planned pooled analysis of data from the GOLD, SILVER and TITANIUM and PLATINUM trials presented at the 162nd Annual Meeting of the American Psychiatric Association (APA 2009).
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History