Reactogenicity of Acellular Pertussis Vaccine Booster in Adolescents Who Have Received 5 Prior Doses of BIKEN Acellular Pertussis Vaccine in Combination With Diphtheria and Tetanus Toxoids (TRIPEDIA) or Who Have Received Primary Vaccination With 3 Doses of Whole-Cell Pertussis Vaccine, Plus at Least 1 Pertussis Booster Vaccination.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 06 Feb 2014
At a glance
- Drugs DTaP poliovirus vaccine (Primary) ; DTaP vaccine (Primary) ; Poliovirus vaccine inactivated; Poliovirus vaccine inactivated
- Indications Diphtheria; Pertussis; Poliomyelitis; Tetanus
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Sanofi; sanofi pasteur
- 29 Sep 2008 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 21 Sep 2008 Planned end date identified as Oct 2007, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 Oct 2006 New trial record.