Immunogenicity and Safety of The Split, Inactivated, Trivalent Influenza Vaccine Administered by Intradermal Route in Comparison With Intramuscular Vaccination With Standard Fluzone in Ambulatory Elderly Subjects.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 17 Apr 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Influenza virus vaccine (Primary)
- Indications Influenza virus infections
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Sanofi
- 16 Feb 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Feb 2010 Actual end date (Sep 2008) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Feb 2010 Actual patient number (817) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.