Clinical Trial of Safety (Reactogenicity) and Immunogenicity of Needle-Free Jet Injection of Reduced-Dose, Intradermal Influenza Vaccine [Vaxigrip; sanofi pasteur] Administered to greater than or equal to 6 to less than 24 Month-Old Infants and Toddlers in the Dominican Republic.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 03 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Influenza virus vaccine (Primary)
- Indications Influenza virus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- 08 Jun 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 27 Oct 2009 Planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2009 to 1 May 2010 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 27 Oct 2009 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.