A Phase III, Randomised, Multicenter, Double-blind, Parallel-group, Active Controlled Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Oral Dabigatran Etexilate (150 mg Bid) Compared to Warfarin (INR 2.0-3.0) for the Secondary Prevention of Venous Thromboembolism.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 23 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Dabigatran etexilate (Primary) ; Warfarin
- Indications Deep vein thrombosis; Pulmonary embolism; Thromboembolism
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms RE-MEDY; RE-VOLUTION
- Sponsors Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals
- 06 Dec 2016 Results (n=1280) of a pooled post-hoc analysis of two RE- COVER and RE-MEDY trials presented at the 58th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology
- 02 Oct 2013 Pooled analysis of RE-LY, RE-COVER I & II, RE-MEDY and RE-SONATE published in Circulation, according to a Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 28 Aug 2013 Data from global phase III studies, including this trial, supported an sNDA to the US FDA, according to a Boehringer Ingelheim media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History