A Phase 3, Randomized, Active-Controlled, Double-blind Trial Evaluating the Safety, Tolerability, and Immunogenicity of a 13-valent Pneumococcal Conjugate Vaccine in Healthy Infants Given With Routine Pediatric Vaccinations in Spain
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 16 Aug 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Hib-DTaP-hepatitis B-poliovirus vaccine; Hib-DTaP-poliovirus vaccine; Meningococcal vaccine group C conjugate; Pneumococcal 13-valent CRM197 vaccine conjugate; Pneumococcal 7-valent CRM197 vaccine conjugate
- Indications Diphtheria; Haemophilus infections; Hepatitis B; Meningococcal infections; Meningococcal meningitis; Otitis media; Pertussis; Pneumococcal infections; Pneumonia; Poliomyelitis; Tetanus
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Registrational
- Sponsors Wyeth
- 22 Jun 2011 Results published in Vaccine.
- 29 Oct 2009 Results were presented at IDSA 2009.
- 08 Aug 2008 Status changed from in progress to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History