Phase II evaluation of suberoylanilide hydroxamic acid (NSC 701852) [vorinostat] in patients with advanced prostate cancer that has progressed on one prior chemotherapy
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 22 Mar 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Vorinostat (Primary)
- Indications Prostate cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 24 Sep 2010 Planned end date (1 Jun 2015) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 Jul 2007 Status change from recruiting to in progress according to NCT.