Neoadjuvant hormone therapy for postmenopausal women with ER [oestrogen receptor] and/or PgR [progesterone receptor] positive primary breast cancer: a multi-center study to determine the optimum length of treatment with letrozole (2.5mg daily) on tumour regression to permit breast conserving surgery.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 10 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Letrozole (Primary)
- Indications Breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Novartis
- 22 Sep 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 Dec 2009 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 19 Oct 2006 New trial record.