A Study to Document the Long-Term Safety and Efficacy of BMS-354825 in Subjects With Imatinib Resistant or Intolerant Chronic Myelogenous Leukemia and Philadelphia Chromosome Positive Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia Who Are Resistant or Intolerant to Previous Treatment and Have Completed the Previous Phase I/II Protocol (CA180-031/NCT00337454).
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 23 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Dasatinib (Primary)
- Indications Acute lymphoblastic leukaemia; Chronic myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 30 Oct 2007 Status changed from in progress to completed.
- 19 Oct 2006 New trial record.