A Phase II Study of Intravenous and Intraperitoneal Paclitaxel, Intraperitoneal Cisplatin, and Intravenous Bevacizumab for the Initial Treatment of Optimal Stage II or III Ovarian, Primary Peritoneal, and Fallopian Tube Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 25 Jan 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Cisplatin; Paclitaxel
- Indications Fallopian tube cancer; Ovarian cancer; Peritoneal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 20 Nov 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2012 to 1 Jan 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 20 Nov 2013 Status changed from completed to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 25 Jan 2012 Actual end date (Jan 2012) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.