Evaluation of the efficacy of 17 alpha-hydroxyprogesterones caproate [hydroxyprogesterone] for the prevention of preterm delivery
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 01 Mar 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Hydroxyprogesterone (Primary)
- Indications Preterm birth
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 01 Mar 2012 Primary endpoint 'Time-to-delivery' has not been met, according to results published in the American Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology.
- 01 Mar 2012 Results published in the American Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology.
- 06 May 2011 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.