TAXUS ATLAS: a multicenter, single-arm study of the TAXUS Liberte SR stent for the treatment of patients with de novo coronary artery lesions.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Feb 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Paclitaxel (Primary)
- Indications Angina pectoris; Coronary artery disease; Coronary artery restenosis; Myocardial ischaemia
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms TAXUS-ATLAS; TAXUS-ATLAS-Long-Lesion; TAXUS-ATLAS-Small-Vessel
- Sponsors Boston Scientific Corporation
- 01 Feb 2012 Additional trial investigator (Peter Maurer) and trial location (China, Taiwan) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 10 Nov 2010 Actual end date (Mar 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 Nov 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.