TAXUS ATLAS SMALL VESSEL: A multicenter, single-arm study of the TAXUS Liberte (TM) SR stent for the treatment of patients with de novo coronary artery lesions in small vessels.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Feb 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Paclitaxel (Primary)
- Indications Angina pectoris; Coronary artery disease; Coronary artery restenosis; Myocardial ischaemia
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ATLAS-Small-Vessel
- 01 Feb 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 10 Nov 2010 Planned end date changed from 1 Mar 2011 to 1 Apr 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 22 Sep 2009 Three-year results were presented at the annual Transcatheter Cardiovascular Therapeutics (TCT) scientific symposium, according to a Boston Scientific media release.