A phase 3 study to evaluate the safety and efficacy of TAK-390MR [dexlansoprazole] (60 Mg QD and 90 Mg QD) compared to placebo in maintenance of healing in subjects with healed erosive esophagitis.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 09 Mar 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Dexlansoprazole (Primary)
- Indications Erosive oesophagitis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors TAP Pharmaceutical Products
- 01 Nov 2009 Primary endpoint 'Disease recurrence rate' has been met.
- 01 Nov 2009 Results have been reported in Alimentary Pharmacology and Therapeutics.
- 01 Sep 2009 Actual patient number (451) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History