Inhaled pre-prandial human insulin with the AERx[Rm] iDMS versus s.c. insulin aspart in type 2 diabetes: a 104 week, open-label, multicenter, randomised, trial followed by a 12 week re-randomised extension to investigate safety and efficacy.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 04 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Insulin (Primary) ; Insulin aspart; Insulin detemir
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Biomarker; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Novo Nordisk
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 31 Oct 2012 Planned number of patients changed from 546 to 710.
- 24 Jun 2008 The expected completion date for this trial is now 1 May 2008 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.