A Randomized, Double-Blind, Parallel-Group Study Conducted Under In-House Blinding Conditions to Determine the Efficacy and Tolerability of Aprepitant for the Prevention of Chemotherapy Induced Nausea and Vomiting (CINV) Associated With Moderately Emetogenic Chemotherapy (MEC).
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 07 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Aprepitant (Primary) ; Dexamethasone; Dexamethasone; Fosaprepitant; Ondansetron
- Indications Chemotherapy-induced nausea and vomiting
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Merck & Co
- 26 May 2010 Primary endpoint 'Complete control of nausea and vomiting' and 'Patients with vomiting' has been met, according to a Merck media release.
- 26 May 2010 Results have been published in Support Care Cancer 2010;18:423-431, according to a Merck media release.
- 10 Nov 2009 Actual patient number (848) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.