A phase 1/2 open-label study to evaluate safety and preliminary evidence of effectiveness of tumor ablation with talaporfin sodium (LS11) and interstitial light emitting diodes (LEDs) in the treatment of subjects with inoperable hepatocellular carcinoma (HCC).
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 13 Oct 2009
At a glance
- Drugs Talaporfin (Primary)
- Indications Liver cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Light Sciences Oncology
- 17 Jan 2008 Status changed from in progress to completed.
- 09 Jan 2007 Status change
- 21 Oct 2006 New trial record.