Memantine for Agitation in Dementia.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 27 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Memantine (Primary)
- Indications Agitation; Alzheimer's disease
- Focus Pharmacogenomic; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms MAGD; MAGD-Genes
- 30 Jan 2014 Accruel to date is 93% according to United Kingdom Clinical Research Network record (3986).
- 22 Oct 2012 New source identified and integrated (ISRCTN: Current Controlled Trials: 24953404).
- 18 Feb 2012 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by United Kingdom Clinical Research Network record (9420).
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History