Prospective, randomized, double-blind placebo controlled study on influenza vaccination in prevention from coronary events in patients with coronary artery disease confirmed by angiography
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 03 Jun 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Influenza virus vaccine (Primary)
- Indications Acute coronary syndromes; Coronary artery disease; Coronary disorders; Death; Myocardial infarction
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms FLUCAD
- 20 Apr 2010 Actual end date (Dec 2005) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 02 Sep 2009 The effect of influenza vaccination on coronary ischaemic events overall and in subgroups of participants has been published as an abstract at the Annual Congress of the European Society of Cardiology (ESC 2009).
- 21 Oct 2006 New trial record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History