A 12-Week, Multi-Center, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Parallel Group, Flexible Dose Polysomnography Study of Ropinirole Controlled Release for Restless Legs Syndrome (RLS) in RLS Patients With Sleep Disturbance and Periodic Limb Movements (PLM) During Sleep.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 03 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Ropinirole (Primary)
- Indications Restless legs syndrome
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 01 Oct 2010 Actual end date (Jun 2007) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Oct 2008 Actual start date changed from Sep 2006 to Oct 2006 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Oct 2008 Trial phase changed from III to IV as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.