A 52-wk prospective, randomized, double-blind, multicenter study of relapse following transition from oral antipsychotic medication to 2 different doses (25 or 50 mg every 2 wks) of risperidone long-acting microspheres (Risperdal Consta) in adults with schizophrenia or schizoaffective disorder.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 11 Mar 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Risperidone (Primary)
- Indications Schizoaffective disorder; Schizophrenia
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Janssen Research & Development
- 11 Mar 2016 Results (post hoc analysis) published in the International Clinical Psychopharmacology.
- 22 Oct 2006 New trial record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History