Open Label Study of Lung and Serum Immunoglobulin Responses to 7-Valent Pneumococcal Conjugate Vaccine in HIV Infected and Non-HIV Infected Malawian Adults
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 03 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Pneumococcal 7-valent CRM197 vaccine conjugate (Primary)
- Indications Pneumococcal infections; Pneumonia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PNEUVAC
- 04 Mar 2010 Primary endpoint 'Vaccine protective efficacy' has been met.
- 04 Mar 2010 Results published in the NEJM.
- 22 Oct 2006 New trial record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History