single-dose pharmacokinetics of dasatinib in subjects with hepatic impairment compared to healthy adult subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 13 Apr 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Dasatinib (Primary)
- Indications Acute lymphoblastic leukaemia; Breast cancer; Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia; Chronic myeloid leukaemia; Colorectal cancer; Glioblastoma; Leukaemia; Malignant melanoma; Mesothelioma; Multiple myeloma; Myelodysplastic syndromes; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma; Non-small cell lung cancer; Prostate cancer
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 13 Apr 2011 Actual end date (Aug 2007) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 08 Nov 2007 The expected completion date for this trial is now 1 Aug 2007.
- 01 Nov 2007 Status changed from in progress to completed.