Aripiprazole in the treatment of patients with schizophrenia and symptoms of obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD).
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 15 Sep 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Aripiprazole (Primary)
- Indications Obsessive-compulsive disorders; Schizophrenia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 21 Jan 2009 Additional lead trial centres identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov, last updated 21-Jan-2009.
- 21 Jan 2009 Actual end date (May 2008) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 Jan 2009 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.