A Multiple-Center, Observer-Blinded, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled, Single And Multiple Ascending Dose Study to Investigate the Pharmacokinetics, Pharmacodynamics, Safety, Tolerability, And Food Effect of RO5024048 [RG 7128] in Healthy Volunteers And in Patients With Chronic HCV [hepatitis C virus] Infection.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 13 Apr 2010
At a glance
- Drugs Mericitabine; Peginterferon alfa-2a; Ribavirin
- Indications Hepatitis C
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Pharmasset
- 13 Apr 2010 Follow-up data from cohort 4 will be presented at the 45th Annual Meeting of the European Association for the Study of the Liver, according to a Pharmasset media release.
- 25 Apr 2009 Status changed from recruiting to completed, according to ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 08 Sep 2008 Preliminary results from the fourth cohort reported in a Pharmasset media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History