Multi-center, randomized, double-blind, phase III efficacy study comparing phenoxodiol in combination with carboplatin versus carboplatin with placebo in patients with platinum-resistant or platinum-refractory late-stage epithelial ovarian, fallopian or primary peritoneal cancer following at least second line platinum therapy.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 20 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Carboplatin; Idronoxil
- Indications Fallopian tube cancer; Ovarian cancer; Peritoneal cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms OVATURE
- Sponsors MEI Pharma
- 14 Apr 2012 Planned number of patients changed from 340 to 470 as reported by European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 03 Feb 2012 Additional lead trial investigator identifed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 03 Feb 2012 Actual end date (1 Apr 2011 ) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.