A Phase I Study Using Bortezomib (Velcade, Formerly Known as PS-341) With Weekly Idarubicin for the Treatment of Elderly (greater than or equal to 60 Years) and Relapsed Patients With Acute Myelogenous Leukemia.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 28 Sep 2010
At a glance
- Drugs Bortezomib (Primary) ; Idarubicin (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 28 Sep 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 28 Sep 2010 Actual end date (Oct 2008) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.