A phase I, dose finding, pharmacokinetic, and safety study of continuous IV [intravenous] infusion of ECO-4601 [TLN 4601] in patients with advanced cancer including an extension portion to obtain safety data at the highest tolerable dose.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 13 Oct 2009
At a glance
- Drugs Diazepinomicin (Primary)
- Indications Breast cancer; Colorectal cancer; Lung cancer; Ovarian cancer; Pancreatic cancer; Prostate cancer; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors BELLUS Health
- 10 Jul 2008 Status changed from in progress to completed, from clinicaltrials.gov record.
- 22 Aug 2007 Status changed from recruiting to in progress.
- 01 Jun 2007 Interim results have been reported