A Study of Combination Product (Sumatriptan Succinate and Naproxen Sodium) in Migraine Subjects Who Report Poor Response or Intolerance to Eletriptan (Study 2 of 2).
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 07 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Naproxen sodium/sumatriptan (Primary)
- Indications Epilepsy; Migraine
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 27 Apr 2010 Actual end date (Nov 2007) added and actual number of patients changed from 139 to 169 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Aug 2009 Results were published in Headache.
- 20 Aug 2008 Status changed from recruiting to completed, as reported on ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History