A Phase III, Single-blind, Randomized Study to Evaluate the Immunogenicity and Safety of Fluarix® (GSK Biologicals') Compared With Fluzone® (Aventis Pasteur/Sanofi) Administered Intramuscularly in Children (6 Months and Older)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 19 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Influenza virus vaccine (Primary)
- Indications Influenza virus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics; Registrational
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 27 Apr 2010 Results published in Pediatric Infectious Disease Journal.
- 14 Sep 2008 Actual patient number (3327) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Sep 2008 Primary end point identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History