Phase I Study of High Dose Gefitinib (Iressa) for the Treatment of Carcinomatous Meningitis in Adult Patients With Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer and Known or Suspected EGFR Mutations.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 29 Oct 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Gefitinib (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 20 Oct 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2012 to 1 Feb 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 20 Oct 2014 Status changed from completed to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.