L-Vax: A feasibility study using a DNP-modified autologous tumor cell vaccine as therapy in patients with resectable non-small cell lung cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 11 Dec 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Lung cancer vaccine (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors AVAX Technologies
- 02 Dec 2015 Status changed from suspended to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 09 Feb 2010 Status changed from recruiting to suspended as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Feb 2010 Planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2009 to 1 Jan 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.