Refractory Urge Incontinence and Botox Injections.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 10 Jan 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Botulinum toxin A (Primary)
- Indications Overactive bladder; Urge incontinence
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms RUBI
- 10 Jan 2011 Status changed from completed to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov. (NCT00373789)
- 20 Jul 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 24 Aug 2007 Interim results have been reported at the ICS 2007.