A Phase II Study of MGCD0103 (MG-0103) in Patients With Acute Myelogenous Leukemia/High Risk MDS Who Are Elderly and Have Previously Untreated Disease or Who Are Adult and Have Relapsed/Refractory Disease.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 03 Jul 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Mocetinostat (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors MethylGene; Mirati Therapeutics
- 12 May 2009 Additional lead trial investigator Martell R identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Dec 2008 Status changed from suspended to discontinued, based on information provided by clinicaltrials.gov. The Clinical Development Program for MG 0103 is being re-evaluated.
- 23 Jul 2008 Status changed from recruiting to in progress as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.