A phase 3, randomized, active-controlled, double-blind trial evaluating the safety, tolerability and immunologic noninferiority of a 13-valent pneumococcal conjugate vaccine compared to a 7-valent pneumococcal conjugate vaccine in healthy infants given with routine pediatric vaccinations in the United States.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 17 Feb 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Pneumococcal 13-valent CRM197 vaccine conjugate (Primary) ; Pneumococcal 7-valent CRM197 vaccine conjugate
- Indications Pneumococcal infections
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Registrational
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 09 Jul 2008 Actual completion date (May 2008) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Jul 2008 Status changed from in progress to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 Oct 2006 New trial record.