A Phase 1 Study of Suberoylanilide Hydroxamic Acid (Vorinostat, SAHA) in Combination With Idarubicin in Relapsed or Refractory Leukemia
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 27 Sep 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Idarubicin (Primary) ; Vorinostat (Primary)
- Indications Acute lymphoblastic leukaemia; Acute myeloid leukaemia; Chronic myeloid leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 01 Apr 2013 Status changed from suspended to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 02 Jan 2013 Status changed from completed to suspended as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 03 Jun 2010 Actual end date (1 Jan 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.