A Randomized, Double-Blind, Parallel-Group, Fixed Dose, Clinical Trial of Quetiapine 600 mg/Day vs 1200 mg/Day for Patients With Treatment-Resistant Schizophrenia or Schizoaffective Disorder
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 20 Apr 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Quetiapine (Primary)
- Indications Schizoaffective disorder; Schizophrenia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 16 Apr 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov
- 28 Jul 2011 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2009 to 1 Dec 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 28 Jul 2011 Status changed from completed to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.