An open label, randomized, flexible dose, 6-week clinical trial of the safety and efficacy of divalproex ER [valproate semisodium] vs quetiapine in the treatment of behavioral symptoms in the elderly with moderate to severe Alzheimer's dementia
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 29 May 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Valproate semisodium (Primary) ; Quetiapine
- Indications Alzheimer's disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 26 May 2015 Status changed from discontinued to withdrawn prior to enrolment as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov
- 05 Dec 2007 Status changed from initiated to discontinued.
- 23 Oct 2006 New trial record.